Last updated: January 22, 2021
Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“terms”) carefully before using www.theinspiredtrip.com (the “Website”) operated by Hayley Watkins (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the “Website” is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Website.
By accessing or using the “Website,” you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, do not continue to use the “Website.”
Intellectual property rights
This Agreement does not transfer to you any intellectual property owned by “Website.” Unless otherwise stated, www.theinspiredtrip.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights published on this Site and materials used on www.theinspiredtrip.com, including all text, images and logo.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will “Website” be liable to any person for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, revenue, goodwill, use of content, impact on business, etc) however caused. These limitations of liability apply even if www.theinspiredtrip.com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Any disputes arising out of this Agreement shall be governed by laws of Overland Park, KS, USA.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its policies relating to the “Website” at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the “Website”. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the “Website” after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By using the “Website” you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the “Website”.
Hayley Watkins (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.theinspiredtrip.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Website and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Website. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
Hayley Watkins uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Website
- To monitor the usage of our Website
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about things we think you will be interested in
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Hayley Watkins may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Hayley Watkins will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Disclosure of Data
Hayley Watkins may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Hayley Watkins
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Hayley Watkins aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Hayley Watkins relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Website Providers”), provide the Website on our behalf, perform Website-related Websites or assist us in analysing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Website Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Website.
Google Analytics is a web analytics Website offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data is shared with other Google Websites. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
We may use third-party Website Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Website.
Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or Websites.
If you have any questions about this page, please contact us through the email: email@example.com.